Yoga Poses to Help Reduce Stress and TensionPosted On: July 31, 2018
There was a time, when mostly peoples would aware the value of balancing our personal & professional lives but today, With our life-style we are forgetting the those values and due to this unbalancing life-style suffering from anxiety and physical & mental health issues.
Here we are going to let you some top asanas and pranayams which not only help you to reduce stress and anxiety but also provide other benefits as well.
1. This pose Increases the flexibility in the spine and reduce the anxiety.
2. Stretch the chest and shoulders.
3. Affects the thyroid.
4. Releases stress and insures enhanced blood circulation.
5. Stretches the muscles of the whole body.
6. Increases blood circulation.
7. Reduce sleep disorders.
8. Reduces anxiousness.
9. Reduce Weakens of spine
10. Soothes neuralgy.
11. Improves digestion.
12. Effective in stress symptoms like headaches
Half Spinal Twist:
13. Increases spinal flexibility.
14. Releases tension of the spine.
15. Reduces back pain and stiffness.
16. Loose hip joints.
17. Improves round shoulders.
18. Eases headaches.
19. Reduce blood pressure.
20. Calming down the mind.