User-CRM – Customer Relations Management for WordPressPosted On: June 23, 2018
User-CRM System allows you to add genuine user’s data in backend like manage customer’s payment with date, purchased & spend amount, manage task and project records and front-end user panel for customer’s side to make easy to track records.
- Excellent user organisation, filtering and editing.
- Easy to add users and records attributes in back-end.
- Customer payment and completed task view panel at front-end.
- Notifications management.
- GDPR tracking.
- Customer Front-end view: This section cover Work date, user id, email address, payment type (purchased & spend), Amount, task/project Description and total amount which is paid or left.
- User backend list: that contains all user related information and have delete and edit section.
- Add User: This section has many fields and that is also containing GDPR field, here admin can set GDPR allowance for user who gave him permission to use data.
- Add user records: In this section, admin will allow to made list of work date, user id, email address, payment type, amount and its descriptions of usages. Which admin search by user email then he can see left or remaining amount from client.
- User CRM Setting: this section allow to admin set CRM page URL for customer and also set in notification email, identification password rules(only change by code level), email heading, text, company information etc..