The Most Common Problems In Website DesignPosted On: July 11, 2018
- There’s no clear path: Sometime client want to complete all business requirement so, clients selected a complex web design for business website and added useful “call to action” box between the complex layouts. Due to complex layout visitors can’t see, which they are looking and they will switched from website.
- Outdated design: According to modern time, everyone want to see modern web design to attract visitor to your website and increase business sales. Website design not only increase sales of business but also develops business worth. If your website have old header, a couple of sidebars, and footer with unmanaged information, than you need to upgrade design or contact some web design & development company to do this. These days the websites break up content into smaller, digestible bits.
- Overused stock images and icons: Website need unique images and icons to attract visitors, if visitors see the same image on multiple sites then they will rethink about company services .This Overused stock images and icons is also effecting the search engine ranking.
- Too many textures and colours: Too many text and images increase the page size of website and take much time to load. Visitor doesn’t like slow website because slow website take much time to complete all process and unable to trust of deliver requirement. In modern time client want to show low images size, low page size, high speed and limited fonts on websites with back-end Maintained.
- Design for the wrong reasons: Client and developer always begin a website by identifying reference website. They would make sure about customizing design and functionality with business competitor website. If any decision is goes wrong than visitor doesn’t like those website.
- Your site isn’t optimized for mobile: If website is not compatible with mobile or other devices than visitor doesn’t like those websites, result are those sales will be down. If you want to stand with your competitor than you must have responsive website and be sure to test site on Smartphone and tablet.
- You play hard to get: If you want customers contact to you, make sure your business address, phone number and other information are easily accessible on your site.