An HTML TITLE tag is put within the head tag. Title tags are often used on search engine results pages (SERPs), which are displayed in the title bar of browser window. The title tag is a most important place on a webpage where keywords must be present.
The title element is meant to be correct and concise description of a page content. This element is dangerous to both addict experience and seo.
The title shouldn’t consist of more than about 9 words or 60 characters. Title must contain keywords at the beginning.
Offensive or fictional use of titles in web pages remains more websites out of top rankings on Google.
How to Create Titles
- Each webpage must have a unique title.
- Try to use your Keyword Phrase in every title of every page.
- Use more detailed variants to your Keyword Phrase on products, service, or web pages.
- If you must include business name, put it at the end of the title.
- Do not exceed it – don’t go over keywords more than 2 to 3 times in the title.