The PHP Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a programming dialect that permits web designers to make dynamic substance that interfaces with databases. PHP is fundamentally utilized for creating online programming applications. This instructional exercise helps you to manufacture base with PHP.
What Could PHP Do?
- PHP could create dynamic page content
- PHP could create, open, read, write, delete files on the server
- PHP could collect form data
- PHP could add, delete, modify data in your database
- PHP could be used to control user-access
- PHP could encrypt data
- PHP runs on Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, etc platforms
- PHP is compatible with almost all servers
- PHP supports a extensive range of databases
- PHP can be download free from the official PHP website: www.php.net
- PHP is easy to learn
<title>Online PHP Example</title>
echo “<h1>Hello, India!</h1>”;