We know that Meta tag (title, description, keyword) is the most privilege ranking aspects which canâ€™t be avoided.
Here are few SEO guidelines for Meta Tags for you
– We utilize Meta labels for Google as well as for clients.
– Meta tags notify search engine and users that what data is being given by page.
– Meta tags are compulsory for ranking. You couldnâ€™t rank your website without Meta tags.
– Meta tag should be applicable to your page content.
– Donâ€™t replica your Meta tag from other internal pages.
– Check your webmaster for meta tag problem.
– Make your title good-looking and attractive.
– Google illustrate only 56 â€“ 60 characters of your title tags. If you are utilizing capital letters then it will not illustrate some characters for the reason that capital letters obtains more pixels.
– Donâ€™t utilize stop words (for, in, the, to, with etc.) in the title because search engine donâ€™t think them.
– Don’t rehash words in title tag
– Use your major targeted keywords in the starting of your title, Google give extra priority to keywords which are in the starting of title tag.
Description Meta Tag
– Google can obtain highest 162 characters with space.
– Donâ€™t edge only on major targeted keywords but use keyword discrepancy (Meta, content, url, alt etc.)
– Make it unique, good-looking and applicable.
Keyword Meta Tag
– Google doesnâ€™t think Keyword tags for search engine ranking but some further search engines still utilize that so it is fine to use them.