Dalia or bulgur is truly prevalent in India and is normally given to children as porridge. However, grown-ups shouldn’t pass up a major opportunity for this sound fixing as it is high in fiber, low in fat, diabetic-accommodating furthermore suitable for individuals who need to get thinner. Be that as it may, rather than eating plain porridge, here, we make it into a serving of mixed greens which adds more nourishment to it and makes it healthier. Here’s the formula.
• 30g dalia or bulgur
• 1 tbsp new coriander leaves, cleaved
• 1 tbsp new mint leaves, cleaved
• ½ onion, hacked
• 1 little tomato hacked
• 2 tsp lemon juice
• 1 tsp olive oil
• Pepper powder
• Pinch of cinnamon powder
1. Weight cook the dalia in 2 containers water.
2. In a dish, include hacked onions, cleaved tomatoes, slashed coriander, cleaved mint, olive oil, lemon juice, pepper powder and cinnamon powder and blend.
3. Include dalia and blend. Serve instantly.